Monday 28 April 2008

Vulnerability

One of the greatest wastage of the time is to do something really well, which you should not be doing at all.

Many do not realize this in their daily life and when their expected results do not show up, they play the best known game to humanity, THE BLAME GAME. It is in this game that fingers start pointing in opposite directions. They get pissed off with everything that is happening to them and around them. It is during this time that they take the most stupid and irrelevant decisions for their lives, which eventually, ends up making them regret taking it. This is not something that I have seen once so far. I see it every day. Every hour. And think of this nature most of the time, wondering what can I do to ensure that I would not be in such a situation.

Ever since I thought about the time that was being wasted in my life and ever since I decided to use it for good and for betterment of things around me and for me, my outloook at thing changed drastically. For instance,
1. When I say something, I think again, Wonder if I really had to say it. This has led me to be more quiet and do more.
2. When I work on something that I should not be doing, I think. I think as to who should be doing and I find out the reason why that person is not doing it. Help him / her to accept their responsibility and make them do it.
3. When I am on call, I think if it is really needed for me to be on the call. I used to talk a lot, but I realized that, most of my time, the one that I could use for myself was being given away. Not that it was not helping the other person, That's the essence of any conversation I like to have, helping the other person, I do it, but a times, get drifted away. Now, my motto is to reduce that drift.

I have been thinking. I have been with so many people, done so many things, learnt so many, understood so many, but yet, I have been wondering as to why I make the same mistakes that I did earlier. Why is it, as a human, to let go certain things that are no longer holding good. Why is it that certain emotions, feelings, never decide to disappear.. When I think of all these things, only one thing comes in my mind. The quest continues...

No comments: