Monday 28 April 2008

Monstrous Mondays

Since my college life, I have always wondered as to what is Monday all about and why do all working homo sapiens get so much stressed about it. I have always wanted to experience such a thing. i was always curious to know as to what is the stressing factor and what makes people feel that monday is the most worst day of the week.

It been 2 years now. Two years of my working life. I think I very much know the meaning of a monstrous monday.

What began as a roller coster ride of work life, has suddenly turned into a very gruelling and tiresome journey.

Monday. Everyone hates it. It represents a very hectic day. All the fun filled activities done on weekend get forgotten and people are busy again. I think its the fact that work just gets piled up on weekends and we dont realise ntil it hits us back on monday.

Take for example a monday like today. No productive work done, no fun, no motivation. But just a consolation feeling that it is a part of this week and this month and would eventually pass by as a memory. I have seen so many colleagues slogging their ass out, and for them, time is just flying, I have moved into a new role, and have no clue how to spend the day.

I am hoping that mondays would again be as hectic as they used to be. But the essence would remain the same. I hate mondays!!!!!

No comments: