Monday 28 April 2008

Relations: Trivial approach

Everytime there is an interaction which would nurture further interactions, I guess, a birth of a relation takes place. Be it any kind. But one begins to exist. And this would eventually superseed every other possibilities or cease to exist itself. Its all a matter how how it is handled in the initial stages so that, this new ineraction (or rather say, relation) sustains itself.

I aint writing this blog to be very philosophical or even the least, appear to be one, Its just that I am sharing what I have learnt from my past relations. Hoping that may be, this blog would reach out to many out there who would have undergone similar circumstances.

Some relations are a mere Hi-Bye kind. Some are beyond the resonance of two souls. I always wonder how that happens. I do agree that a Homo Sapien is a social animal. Do we have a doubt? I mean, being called as social animal in no way means to be able to attend various night outs, parties, weddings, funerals. No. They are just venues of different kind of interactions.

Relation according to various dictionaries mean an existing connection; a significant association between or among things. I am wondering as to how this connection takes place, and on what basis does this take place.

Interesting isnt it? Very much intriguing as well. For a youngster, a relation is all that he can think of being with a gal. For a working person, its about how he deals with his colleagues on a day to day basis. For a married individual ( I wonder why people marry, I guess, I should be writing a post on it.. lol) its all about how he/she can handle things at home. I mean, are there any better ways of expressing things in a so called relation?

This is the main reason for me to write on something that is so f***ing trivial. Things have been good enough, for they were made to be in such a way. Every interaction I ever had with anyone, be it guy/gay/otherwise, the only thing that was consistent in my mind was to keep the other person happy.I mean to say, If you dont tend to keep the other person happy, do you think he/she would inturn want to see you happy?

This is where I think, I can come to a virtual conclusion. A conclusion which would lead to a new beginning. Essence of any relation is a necessary hope of an individual to be wanted, noticed, to have enough attention, to be happy. Its like interdependance. Like a plover bird depends on crocodile for its food. Strange but true, This is the very reason a human is called as a Social Animal.

No comments: