Monday 28 April 2008

Kaitlin: Her quest for happiness(Part 2)

Wind was blowing, the breeze was traversing in a very peculiear manner. It was as though all the engery in it was focussed on one place. Beside the field of thousands of daffodils, lay a green pasture of excellent grass.

Kaitlin was sitting there, with her arms covering her knees and her head resting over her arms. She was weeping. The breeze was playing games with her lovely hair, soft n tender as silk. Eyebrows like an overview of swedish terrains, palms as soft as a year old baby, eyes as clear as a fresh stream of water.. Unique yet so much similar. As fair as the snow of the first snow fall in the Alps, she was simply beautiful.

The only thing that was wrong with her at that moment was the sadness she had in her heart, which made her appear very hurt. She did try to resent it. But it was just too much for her to overpower it. Little did she know that she was supposed to use emotions to her favour and not let emotions make use of her. Tears just started rolling out. They never ceased to stop. She was deeply hurt.

Bo, on noticing every little aspect and considering the situation she was in, started making a move. he had a plan in place. A much structured approach. We all know how weak emotions are and how easy it is for a person to misunderstand while in emotional void. Bo knew this fact to the core of his heart. In order to ensure that she gets no more hurt, made a calculated move.

"Can I ask the reason for your sorrow?" Kaitlin looked around. Found no one. She thought that may be it was inner conscience that was trying to talk to her. She ignored it. "I guess you did not notice me. My name is Bo. I think I can help you."

Kaitlin was now stunned. She had no clue where the voices were coming from. They just started out of nowhere, and were continually coming in. She got up and looked around eagerly. She said "Show me yourself. I do not talk to strangers. I would never converse with those who try to be in the dark and talk to others."

"If you look around and try to be as pure in thinking as you are, you would probably see me standing right in front of you."

"I have enough things to worry about and a life to live. I may not be able to find you if you are an invisible thing. I can hear you. But i chose not to talk because i have better things to worry about", replied Kaitlin.

"There is no meaning existing in life -- one has to create it. Only if you create it will you discover it. It has to be invented first. It is not lying there like a rock; it has to be created like a song. It is not a thing; it is a significance that you bring through your consciousness. Don't wait for it. It never comes by just waiting. You might have to take chances. In order to get what you have never had, you need to do what you have never done", said Bo and smiled.

At this moment, Kaitlin was surprised and saw a daffodil right infront of her, standing like a cornerstone of an unimaginable structure. Her eyes just widened. She took few steps back and uttered in total disbelief, "What are you? Do not come near me!!"

Bo was anticipating this response, for this was the same way everyone had responded. He knew what was going on in her mind. He said, "Please calm down. I am not one to hurt you. I know I can help you and trust me, you will be happy. You just have to have hope and never let the faith die."

Many things were now going on in her mind. She thought "This has been the most disastrous day., I have had so much to deal with. Now I am standing in front of a talking daffodil. Where is this taking me to? What path am I treading upon?"

But she knew a secret. "Sometimes, it is better to share sorrows, grief, pain, sadness with strangers than near ones. Atleast this erases an insecure thought as to what the other person might think about you. She decided to talk to Bo.

"I am not sure if I should really be telling you what I am going through, However, considering I dont know you, and probably we might never meet again, i will let you know.."

Bo smiled. For he knew, he was in the right direction and he was confident about solving a simple problem which appeared to be bigger than what it actually was.

"Off late, i have lost interest in life. I have lost its meaning. I have been defeated. I have experienced failure in everything I do. Those close to me never realised how honest I was. They did not even care to ask me what I was going through..."

Instead of interrupting her, Bo said "Go on.. Finish what you really want to talk about. I am listening."

"I was happy. I was confident. I had a faith in me that i would get wat I want in life, and have all the things I have always wished to have. Until disaster struck. Not once, not twice, not thrice, every time. "

"What makes you think you do not deserve what you have at the moment?"

"I dont know if I am really worth going through all these things. Why do you think i should go through these things? What wrong have I done?"

Bo replied "Do you really want to know? Are you ready to listen and understand what I am going to tel you now?"

"If that is going to help me get out of the situations I am in, I am more than ready for it."

Bo knew that this was the time for him to manifest this excellence and display his extraordinary capability to approach and resolve.

He said "You have every right to go and share with everyone what i am going to tel you. Just ensure that you have grasped what I am going to tell you."

To be continued..

No comments: