Monday 28 April 2008

I wish..

You are so different from the rest of the world
but you cannot see it, you need to be told.

I wish you could see what I saw in you,
only then you will know what I wrote is true.

The first time I saw you it was so unreal,
it was the day I began to feel that I am beginning to love you.

I wish I could see through your eyes
so I would know what you like to see.

I wish I knew your wishes,
so I could give you everything you want.

I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do,
and together we could make them come true.

I wish I knew what makes you happy,
so I could make you the happiest person in the world.

I wish I know a pretty song, I could sing for you
special words of love and joy, so we could start anew..

I wish I know a story to tell you every night
A sweet, romantic story, to make your heart feel light..

I wish I could write a poem, A verse to make you see
you mean more than all world and all it holds for me..

I wish I know what I could say or know what I could do..
To make you feel the love for me that I have always felt for you..

No comments: