Monday 28 April 2008

Kaitlin: Her quest for happiness(Part 1)

Everyone of us, atleast once in our lifetime so far, would have come across this feeling. How difficult is it for us to have this feeling? I am very much sure about what I have said. You would have thought as to why dont I get what I have asked for? Why? Did i do something wrong? Did I really deserve it? Was there something I missed out on? Did I ask something that required more efforts than What I had asked for? Why am I not getting What I want and the things that I have worked hardly, whole heartedly? Why? Why me? Of all, Why does this happen to me?

Well my friend. what I am going to tell you now, is a story of a girl named Kaitlin. Nice name huh? She was as nice as her name is. This story helped me out in many ways and I guess, it will be the same for you as well.


Beyond the world of anxiety, tensions, insecurities, in the world ot tranquility and serenity, lived a girl named Kaitlin. She was pretty. She was intelligent. She was quick witted. She was in the good books of everyone around her. Her neighbours loved her as a person, her parents were proud of her. She was the charm in her world. Untill one day..

She was sitting by the daffodils and the lids of her vision gave way for the saline water. She could not stop crying.. She wept, wept, wept and wept. she asked the same questions.. Why ..... Nonetheless, there was no angel that came to her rescue. No alladin's lamp for a genie to pop out and fulfill her wishes. No storms or heavy rains as a response to her grief from the mother nature. Nothing supernatual happened.


Among the thousands of daffodils, there was this one lovely, beautiful daffodil (His name was BO) who noticed Kaitlin. In the world of Daffodils, Bo was the king and had so many princess droooling over him. He knew how to tackle the worldy problems. Bo had seen many people walk past the field, some laughing, some showing their anger, some crying.. But Bo had never seen anyone as hurted as Kaitlin was.

Bo knew one thing. He could solve kaitlin's problem. Just like he had solved every problem of the daffodils in his world and of those who walked past the field. Bo, his very name brings a sense of hapy feeling in anyone. If there was any problem, first thing that any one would think is Bo. He had the ability, that quest, that thirst, a honest thought, of making the world worry free. Every effort he made, he succeeded. Everyone wondered as to how he could do that. Failure was something he had never seen. And it was few years that he had seen failure.

Whenever Bo used to see someone cry, he used to remember those days when he was in the same position. He once wept too. He once had failures too. It was his fate that gave him his destiny that was so different from others. Unlike others, he learnt from his mistakes and took control of his future. We all know that future is not written on stone. He knew that. Except for the fact that he started sculpting his future on a stone he desired the most. He called that stone as his Life.

Yet again. Bo decided to help. To let another person come out of the clutches of grief sorrow and pain. He did what he was best at. He decided to talk to Kaitlin...

No comments: