Monday 28 April 2008

Questions I ask myself

I dont remember who said this, but some one surely did say it. "You only have to succeed the last time". What a statement that is. I may fail over and over again, but all it takes is one big success to wipe out all my previous failures. But I guess, it is an after effect, and every such effect makes me ask certain questions to myself.

"What did I do right?", by asking so, I analyze every single thing that I did right in the situation, So what if it turned out to be a disaster? I must have done atleast one thing rightly. And thats definitely a motivation factor. I will surely smile when I think of a situatio when I was right.

"What would I do differently if I had the situation repeat or had to do all over again?", by asking so, I can appreciate life for teaching me valuable lessons that I was taught in the process. It makes me think of future and helps me motivate to do my best.

Everytime I ask these questions, I learn, understand, accept the facts, face the reality and grow. Despite the failures I have had in life, I would never want to lose out on enthusiasm, for I know its value, Nothing great was ever accomplished without enthusiasm in the history of mankind and nothing will ever be achieved without it either.

No comments: