Monday 28 April 2008

True Love; Its very ambigous

I have always wondered about what a true love is. is it in giving more reaher then expecting to recieve? Is it more about sacrificing the dreams, desire, ambition, wishes? or is it a resonance of physical attraction or that of the bonding between two souls? I was and am still wondering about it.

Sometimes I feel that true love is mere a mirage and it never really exists. Sometimes I really feel that may be, there never existed a concept of true love. The phrase itself is strange. for it has pain, sufferings, vulnerabilities, depression, every negative emotion associated with it. And these emotions come into play only when the true love fails. But.. is it the love that is failing or is it the effort or is it the person? Which one?

For me, true love is a soul's recognition of its counterpart in another. And once that happens, I guess, there is no turning back. For once that happens, a relation begins, which would be parasitic of every other relation. This takes priority and everything just ceases to exist. You tend to be with your counterpart, and all that had happened when he/she was there, all those things, those memories, all that fun, all those people, everyone, everything, takes a secondary priority in life.

Now, one thing i do not understand here is the fact that true love plays in one's life. There is no doubt about the fact that it is a boon to the person. But on the contrary, it is a curse for those associated in the person's life. My intention here is not to let you all conclude that true love is bad. It is required for it makes feel that a person is secure. In the kind of world that we all live now, feeling secure is the most important thing. It can make us go places, if and only iff the person who makes you feel you are secure is with you. Now thats expecting a lot from that person.

The only thought that was going in my mind while i wrote this very post is the fact that i have gone through wat is written above. And I have decided, that this just aint right. I dont think that anyone would need an education to be in love. As one of my friend said, its a matter of feelings. The word I have just begun to hate.

For me, true love happens only once in life. Whatever happens next, is just a compromising phenomenon between two bodies to live the rest of the life together hoping to be happy and secure and eventually die.

No comments: