Monday 28 April 2008

Conflicts in thinking

If I tend to think the kind of a person I have been in my past and the kind of person I am in the present to what I would become in future, I see little or minimal change. Physically I have changed. But essence is still me. It does not matter to me what others think about me, for my struggle is mine.

If I were to mention or pen down my weakness, I guess you would be shocked as much as I am. Like a saying goes, "You are as strong as your weakest link", I am as strong as my weakest link too.

For me, seeing in perfection has become an addiction. Be it the way things are kept at home, be it the way things happen at work, be it the way things are done, ordered, said, expected, arranged, talked about. Be it anything and everything around me, I expect things to be just perfect and if they are not, I tend to streamline things so that they would be perfect.

In the process of being such a person and doing such things, I have lost many things, not materialistic, but the unrealistic highly valuable things, that probably wont be able to return, but on the contrary, I have gained confidence that my outcome of my behavior towards perfection is gearing up for a much bigger showdown. For I know one thing that is for sure. What I am today, is definitely a preview or a teaser of what I will be in days or years to come.

Many say to me, to change the way I am. Many say to me that I have changed. Many say to me that being honest in everything that I do and everything that I expect is a mere fantasy in this totally unmerciful and competitive world. I wish I could think like they think. But the walls of my brain with the content in it think for perfection. Its the tank of perfection in me.

I can only say one think to all. I wont change my persona on this and this will be my attire for many more years to come.

No comments: