Monday 2 November 2009

Thoughts filled with verbs

As I was working today, I began thinking,
while thinking, I tried to understand things that I have tried understanding..
In the process of doing so, in my mind, with my thoughts, I began playing,
Around me, people were talking, some were walking, and in my ears, music continued playing..

As I continued thinking, it was you I was imagining,
Every time I saw your face, my heart never stopped throbbing,.
I then began wondering as to what continues to give my life a meaning,
Not a surprise, for it is you, and it is you that gives my life its true meaning..

Whether it is walking, working, sleeping or anything,
it is centred around you, in which all things about me continue revolving,.
thoughts suddenly increase in number, which is why I begin writing,
for the story is such enormous, I cant even wonder why it never is finishing..

I close my eyes temporarily and begin dreaming,
in it, with me, holding my hands, you and I were walking..
On the shore as we continued step after step, in silence we began speaking,
without uttering a single word, it was each other's thoughts we began understanding..

With every passing moment, I realized I have this feeling,
to look into your eyes while the candle continued burning..
As night gets deeper and darker, on the shore, we continue looking,
at those stars shining and twinkling, knowing with each other we will forever be living..

No comments: