Monday 30 November 2009

Expressions

To some, what I write appears to be emotional
To some, what I write appears to be a take on reality.
To some, what I write comes across as sharing of my experiences
To some, what I write is like a warning of what might happen to them.
To some, what I write appears to be more of imaginary content.

However, the truth remains the same, irrespective of various interpretations. What I write is what I want to express, say or sometimes even do. Everything that I write is a way of me telling the things that are suppressed/resented within me. On more than one instance, I happen to resent what I want to say. More than that, I also happen to not do what I really want to.

From times of playing pranks on each other to casual conversations, from times of the most silly gossips to serious talks, if there is one thing that moved from strengths to strengths, it was the bond that was between us. For that matter, I guess this would be a common thing for anyone who is close to any other one. More so, we tend to call this as friendship, beyond any bonds. However, sometimes, the demarcation between friendship and love becomes fuzzy and in certain instances, the person does not realize of crossing over to the other side.

Sometimes all that you want to do when you wake up after a night's sleep is to see the one whom you love so much lying next to you. If that is not going to happen, to ensure that you see their lovely face, you make sure that either you have their lovely face captured in a picture, or in a frame or as a wallpaper in your phone. Sometimes you also tend to think about them every single moment when you get to think. Over a period of time, I have learned that when we tend to love someone increasingly with every single moment, you tend to successfully print their memories in the subconscious mind. Perhaps, this might be the reason as to why we associate the dreams we have, to them. Perhaps that is another form of an expression.

When one of my dreams was analyzed by an interpreter, she told me "Most do not remember conversations in dreams, definitely not the words spoken and if they do it's usually just a few. You are seeking direction and understanding. How you reach there will be a traditional way and will take longer than other ways. But it's the jouney and not the destination that is most important for you. Along the way you will discover life itself and wisdom if you pay attention and then you will find love. It may be an actual love like you see in the dream, but more than likely it is finding love in yourself of the purest kind and then other forms of love will be found around you and therefore leading to the beautiful girl." When I think of this, somehow, I almost all the time, manage to remember my dreams in detail. May be, that is just another form of expressing myself.

Just then, sometimes, there are instances where in, no matter what you do, you would just be unable to express. Lately, there have been many such instances. So many things that I wish to say go unsaid, not because of fear, but because I am not really sure if the time is apt. Last 8 months have been very different and in last 8 months, I have realized that Love is a feeling of totally bliss and happiness, and with time and patience it grows into a true blessing of beauty!,

To some, expressing anger is easy, for they are prone to do so.
To some, expressing hatred is easy for they love remembering their grudges.
To some, expressing honesty is easy for they love being honest.
To some, expressing sadness is easy for they cannot really see happiness in anything.
To some, expressing love is the most important thing, for expressing love is most challenging of all.

And yes, I love challenges.

No comments: