Wednesday 4 November 2009

Coincidences

In my effort to divert my mind from things that have been happening, I decided to read a book. But before I get to that, let me pen down what has been happening at my end.

A month passed and after a month, a wait begins for another one to pass. While the first one was the restless one filled with anxiousness and being eager most of the
time. The second month that I am now waiting to end up is slowly making me get there. Initially I was not sure how this would go. But as last four days have been, I now know that there are less days to look for. On a much deeper thought, I realized that I have always been too close to the puzzle to see the picture. It so happens with most of us that we are so focussed in the puzzle that we forget to see how the actual picture looks like. Sometimes we tend to sit in a vehicle with the seat belts on that we forget how it would feel to let that go.

So there I was, at home, lying on my bed. I had a great day and was wondering how would it all be. But at the same time, I thought to myself that I should not spend too much time in thinking about it either. It was highly ineffable to do so. As a result, I had to do something to keep myself busy. So there we go, back to the first sentence of this post.

I decided to read a book.

Off all the books that were in my reach, I began reading a book that I had brought several months back and never got a chance to read. Titled 'How to influence people' I was kinda curious to know what this book had in it. So I began reading. Twenty minutes into the book, I was into a page where there was an incident that the author began sharing. While I read it, I noticed that of the four characters in it, one name struck several bells in my mind. That same name of the girl that represents hope to me. Another coincidence.

At that moment, I asked myself a question. How many coincidences would we need to understand what is meant to be and be? How many incidents should take place to gather more belief on our hope? As much as these happen to me, do they also happen to her? Hmmm interesting as it might seem, there is one thing that I know for sure. She fills the incomplete part of me.

No comments: