Sunday 8 November 2009

Joy ki jhappi is indeed jaadu ki jhappi..

Time was 0420 am. I looked at the clock and smiled.

For over 30 minutes, I was walking in the compound, listening to the songs in my ipod. Came back in, had some chocolate flakes. This time, there as no milk and pickle involved in it. Just plain chocolate flakes. Few minutes ago, I was reading what I had written. Of several things that I usually write, only few go onto my blog. As my blog appears to have several posts, I cant even begin to imagine how many posts I have actually written and how many of them I have not posted.

Right now, at this very moment, as the dusk is approaching closer, there are so many things that are going on in my mind. For starters, my body is wanting me to sleep, my mind is generating pulsating thoughts, several hundreds of them. Delighted as i have been in past few days, happiness continues to grow within me. In ways that I cannot explain, the joy within me increases. Perhaps, the thoughts about,for,of her make me rejoice in sanctity.

It has been very eventful weekend. I guess, there are lessons imbibed in every moment we live, most of them we miss, some of them we learn. Those that we learn change the direction of life and they inject a new meaning to life. To love someone is easy. To realize it is hard. To perceive it is harder. To not expect anything in return is hardest, but nevertheless, it is not impossible. This is something that I have mastered over the years. For all, almost all, to expect is so natural. For me, it has just become so difficult to think. Somehow, no matter how much I try to expect, I cannot.

Over the weekend, I met several of my friends. Some of them were committed, some of them were not. Every time I meet them, there is something I learn from them. I guess, learning from the lives of others is an enriching experience. For instance, when I meet friends of mine who are single, I know what I should not do when I continue to remain single. When I meet friends of mine that are committed, I learn how not to make life a routine, if at all I get committed. As much as I put an effort, I know that there will be a time when I will be with that special someone, and when I am with that special someone, no matter what happens, I will ensure that life never becomes a routine.

On a personal note, I think to make life a routine is the most easiest thing to do. To make it not a routine is the most challenging thing to do, and yes, I love challenges. So no matter what, I will ensure that life never becomes a routine, come what may. As these thoughts dawned upon me, I began thinking, an activity that gives me profound serenity in the most unforeseen situations. The moment I think of her, somehow, she personifies right in front of me. So much has changed within me, ever since I met her, I never realized it. Somehow, happiness that always eluded me, found me. Somehow joy that always maintained a distance, hugs me at the start of each day. Joy ki jhappi is indeed jaadu ki jhappi..

No comments: