Tuesday 10 November 2009

And I think again

There are times when we wish to own a time machine such that we could either go back in time and change certain things/events that had occurred or visit the future and find out what outcomes certain events have. Then there are those times when we just want to have the time machine and sit next to it with a feeling that the ticking time was not a worry to you.

Interesting as that might seem, this thought put me into profound thinking mode. Every time I begin to think something that is deep and intense, I enter a room with an aura that inspires thinking. In the city of my mind, exists several areas. Some are very good ones, the ones that I enter when I am happy. Some are very relaxing, like a walk in the park. Some areas transform into a mystical jungle, filling me with adrenaline rush. I visit this area of my mind when I am having fun. In addition to all these, there is one specific arena, more like a sector. When it is time for me to think, I see myself standing in this area. Fuzzy objects around me, dim yet bright light around me. Nothing makes sense in this area. Its more like a room. when I enter this, nothing is clear to me. As i begin thinking, and deducing, slowly everything in it begins to take shape. Mostly, offering me solutions to what I have been thinking.

So as I begin to think about the time machine, I find myself in this room. In this huge room, I find a clock that is ticking, 3 seconds forward, 2 back. It appeared as if the time was flying, but it was moving just a second at a time. When I turn around, I see a wall paper, not sure what was on it. It was fuzzy. Nothing was clear in it. I was curios to know who it was, but that was not why I was in the room, so began focusing on the need of the hour. The time machine.

I walked back to the clock that was ticking. 3 seconds forward, 2 back. I looked at it. It was a very simple one. I wished if I could use it to go back in time and relive some moments. Just as did so, I saw an option to enter date in it and press a button. Heart began pounding. I began wondering which day of my past life should I revisit. If I did revisit, should I change something there? If I did want to change something, what would it be? And with that, began a sequence of questions that just did not stop.

Just as they continued to pop up, I asked myself one question, ignoring all the ones that were popping up. "Am I happy now?" Answer to this was "Yes". I asked another question, "Do I really want to change something in the past?" I answered to myself "Nothing. Everything that has happened, has led me to this place, this current state, the present stage in my life."

I was surprised with the answer I gave. Keeping my answers in my mind, I looked at the clock, and this time, the bottuons to enter date and the press were gone. Just as I began wondering, another thought came in. This time around, it was more like a wish. A wish to see what happens in the future. An eagerness filled in me. An excitement dawned upon me to see answers for the questions that are still lingering over me. I was eager to know what outcomes were bound to occur, how my life would be etc.

I asked myself, "Do I want to visit future and see what happens in it?" and I answered to myself "Yes". I immediately followed up with another question, "Is it the right thing to do?". There was a pause for few seconds. I looked up at the clock, the buttons were present, to enter the date and press the button. But somehow, something in me told me not to do it. Something in me told me not to do it, no matter what. I just did not answer my question. So there I was, looking at the clock, deciding not to answer. The buttons began appearing fuzzy and in few seconds they were gone. I blinked few times to ensure I was seeing what I saw.

I closed my eyes, opened them. Looked around. Everything was very clear. I was in a different place altogether. I suddenly saw a lovely garden with lawn spread for quite a distance. I saw green plants, none artificial whatsoever. As breeze struck my face, I felt and told myself "This is the place to be." My eyes were closed, experiencing the exhilarating atmosphere and lovely energy that was surrounding me. I see a little girl, in her very light blue coloured t shirt and a denim jean. She was around 3 years old. Her face was so calming that my heart began throbbing. Who was this little angel? I turned around to see if someone was around, and there I was, standing in the garden of a lovely house. A house that I always dreamed about. I saw it again.

Wow, I thought.

No comments: