Wednesday 2 July 2008

It has been a while...

It has ben ahwile since i wrote something.
It has been a while since I really wanted something
It has been a while since I had a sound and uninterrupted sleep
It has been a while since I felt secure in someone's presence
It has been a while since I fought for something
It has been a while since.......... and the list goes on and on..

Hidden beneath a whole series of good intentions lie feelings that no one dares to confes to himself; vengeance, self-destruction,guilt, fear of winning, an unusual joy at other people's tragedies. Though I have various nick names, I realized that I am a human too. And its quite normal that I had the same too.

Emotional rubbish produced in the factories of mind consists of pain that has long since passed and is no longer useful. It consists of precautions that were important in the past, but that serve no purpose in the present.

It has been a while since I craved for something. And now, it is back. I now crave for even better success that what I have had so far in life.

No comments: