Thursday 3 July 2008

I just dont know what to do

I know I have been good to one and all, and all know that not all have been good in return.

A question that all have been asking me is why I continue to be good? And that is usually followed by another one. Why do you help anyone anytime all the time?

I dont know how to actually express it. Nor do I know how I should be really writing that up here..

On one hand it is really hurting to know that people really do not have gratitude (some do) but on the other hand it is satisfying to know that I have lived upto their expectations when they wanted me to. On one hand it is nice to feel that I am helping my friends even before they would ask me to do so, on the other, it is kinda pricking a feeling that some dont realize that I am doing so for their own good.

Everyone lies and everyone has problems bu nothing really explains everything. Unless and until you would want things to get explained or would want to explain the things. The trivia of my life for the past week is worse than that of a sinusoidal wave. Random ups, mostly downs, hardly a safe terrain, thats what it has been.

I still cannot really tell what I really want to talk about and get that out of me. I still cannot do it.

1 comment:

MusicLover101 said...

On one hand if someone decides to help and make happy he can't demand anything in return, on the other hand it would be much appreciated to do so...