Monday 7 July 2008

Why does this happen to me all the time..

I am not the kind of a person who would vent out any anger or frustration I go through to or on anyone. I just talk about it with those whom I can talk with.

Everyone once in a while the dark clouds hovering over you give way to some lightning.

Its nice to see a lightning. But it is weird to imagine and scary a thing to know that lightning can strike more than twice at the same time.

I have just been honest with my work and I do not tink at any point of time that I deserve to be treated the way I am being treated. Why play petty childish politics when there is no need for it?
Why cant people just come, be dare enough, to talk face to face and try to work out on the differences between me and them.. Why?

Why does this always happen to me? Every single time, every time. Like a trend, every year. Its just the same.

I do not deserve to be treated like this. Not by anyone. I know i deserve better things. I knw it now. I never believed in it till now. Now I want to be taken the way I am as a person.

Enough of manipulating people around me. I just want to be with those who know to talk truth.

No comments: