Thursday 19 June 2008

Change is painful but comes with a cause...

Cant remember where I read this..

"Nobody is right till somebody is wrong,
 Nobody is weak till somebody is strong,
 Nobody is lucky till love comes along,
 Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone.."

I must admit that it is a well phrased ballad kind of a para. It has given birth to many mixed feelings in me. Every sentence in it makes me feel something that has always been suppressed in me. Its as though all those things that I had bottled up in me now want to come out with the same force that champagne comes out of its bottle when the cork for the same is opened vigourously.

Often I have come across situations where I have had people comparing my capabilities with theirs and either they looked down upon me and thrashed me or they glorified me to an extent that I could only think I was not. 

I guess its time for me to say somethings.. I was Nobody until I realized that being somebody was not that difficult thing to do. In the event of being somebodt, i would not want to lose the essnce of a part of mine that would continue to be Nobody. 

No comments: