Wednesday 8 July 2009

Varying thoughts

Sometimes when I think on how my days go in general, I realize that there always is a pattern.

It all begins on how I feel when i get up. On most of the instances I make sure that I start my day with positive thoughts. But sometimes no matter how much I try to day always get messed up. This mainly happens due to the external circumstances which are the variables in our lives. Pardon my anology but the so called constants in our lives whom we call as family, at certain times, end up being variables.

It is really unfortunate that we are brought up in a society where certain dogmas are injected into our thughts right from our choldhood, which on more than one instance ruin our logical judgements and conclusions. May be that's the reason we always end up cynical about certain important things in life.

For instance,
Today when I woke up I began thinking about what I was going to do today. I realized that I BSA only few days left in the week and the weekend is going to be one filled with too many things to go and getting tired and feeling exhausted was going to be a part of it. When I began to thunk about this, there as some unkown resenent in me. Not that I head never experienced it but it had always been there.

So whenever we have to go through something that is going to require a lot of effort, we tend to find out an easier way of doing it. It might be anything, from A simple activity of brushing teeth in the morning or climbing a mountain. Like I said earlier, if we see a dauntig task at hand we tend to find an alternative, hoping that we don't have to go through the grueling task. Probably once in a while or rather day once in a bluemoon if we had that attitude, it could be ok, but on the contrary if that is how onenia all the time than it is really disappointing a thing.

No comments: