Monday 26 October 2009

To you, my dear..

You quench the thirst of my heart,
With you I never wish to be apart.
With you the whole world looks like a piece of art,
For you I'm willing to make a million fresh a start.

Like a ripple causes several others,
With one cohesive thought of reaching the shore.
Your presence causes a string of events on my life,
With a cohesive thought of wanting to spend rest of life, with you as
it's core.

No matter who I look at, I think if you,
No matter what I do, I think of you.
No matter where I go, I think of you,
You are in every thought that I can't think anything but think of you.

When I see trees and it's leaves, life on it reminds me of you,
When I see a child laughing, it's beautiful laughter reminds me of you.
When I see people in pain and suffering,
It reminds me of you for pain I would go through without you in my
life would me far more worse.

It is you I think of when I write,
It is you I dream of every time I fall asleep.
It is for you that my heart dances in joy when you are in my sight,
In my heart lie emotions equivalent to the abyss's deep.

To you my heart speaks a language
that my mind cannot understand,
Though logic offers serenity over emotions
It's only the feelings for you that I can withstand.

The strength in every king's finger comes to life when he holds his
mighty sword,
And to every person who believes in the lord.
But for me both, the belief and strength comes to life
when we both strike the same chord.

As many thoughts I pen down, the more they come up,
Letting me know that you are my life's essence..
For it is only one life we live,
and only you would make it worthwhile with your adorable presence..

No comments: