Sunday 18 October 2009

How I wish..

If I were to compare the changes I have gone through as a person in my entire life to what I have undergone in last 6 months, I would say that I have changed magnanimously in last 6 months. Trifold or quadruple or even multiple times more than that, I am glad I have changed the way I have and am a person the way I currently am. Not just that, the last two weeks have given an immense push in reality to me, which I am digesting with every passing minute.

When we wish to have something we need, we often spend every second wishing to get it right away. Every minute passes like an hour and every hour pass like a decade. To live a single day would be like living a lifetime and the period of wait makes you look at your reality and learn lessons which otherwise you would not have learnt. Time, teaches us things in a really weird ways.

The other day I was walking back home from the park where I spend time with the nature, writing. As I came back, I saw a white pigeon fly over me, flapping its wings. I smiled at the bird. Just as looked up at the sky, I noticed that it was densely clouded and at ay moment there were chances of water pouring down heavily upon me. But as I continued looking a the clouds, I saw something falling down to the earth, on which I walked. It looked tiny when I looked at it, but it came down swirling down. As I noticed, it was a feather of the pigeon. A white feather.

Just as I continued to see the feather, too many thoughts started crowding me from all directions in the realm of thoughts. I began wishing if I had feathers, and was able to fly. I wished if I were like an eagle and flew over all man-made concrete jungles. I wished I pierced the wind like a knife and felt wind in my wings. With wings flapping in the presence of the glorious nature, I wished to go to places I could not go right away. Atop Himalayas, on the rocky mountains, over the deep blue sea in which dolphins swam in cohesive nature, see the penguins dive into the ocean.. The thoughts began filling me in.

Just as I continued to think so, I remembered the most important thing that happened to me. Few weeks have passed but its as though I have lived several lifetimes in those days. To wait is something that I have always done without any pain and I enjoyed waiting. Lately I have realized that sometimes there will be some ways in which waiting can make a person restless, eager, anxious.

Every second that passes by makes me feel like I have lived a day, every minute that passes by makes me feel like I have lived a week, every hour that I have lived makes me feel like I have lived a year, every day I have lived makes me feel like I have lived a lifetime. I am waiting to know what happens, how it will happen, what is in store for me, will I finally get what I have wished for, will it happen..

Yes, at this time, this moment, as many thoughts I feel like writing down, I am at the same time not wanting to do the same. How I wish I could say it all..

No comments: