Wednesday 29 October 2008

Why?

Why do I think of you when I think of rain?
Is it because you made me cry so much?
Why do I think of you when sun shines?
Is it because you threw me into darkness?
Why do I think of you when wind blows?
Is it because things got heated because of you for a long period of time?
why do I think of you when I see a kid smile?
Is it because it reflects the same smile as yours?
Why do I think of you when I listen to some melodious song?
Is it because once you were melancholy in my life?
Why do I think of you when I think of love?
Is it because you made me understand it and left me to deal it alone?
Why do I feel that questions will remain unanswered for ever?
Is it because it is meant to be so?

1 comment:

ron/e said...

The poems are nice, man. A good poem makes me day worthwhile, anytime.
Keep it up.