Monday 13 October 2008

Battling the tempest

All the time, before a storm, there is always a huge calm and serene sense of an environment. Sometimes, there are huge winds too. Something similar happens with me every now and then.

One thing I have always held onto is a feeling that never dies.. A thought that never fades.. Though your investment in live have diminishing returns most of the time, you still have a belief that never dies.. A belief that always tells you a sweet motivating thought.. A thought that never fades..

I look at my reflection in the mirror at the start of the day and so do I do at the end as well.. I keep reciting a thought, a thought that never fades..

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
And finds in your presence that life is worth while,
So when you are lonely, remember it's true:
Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.

I wonder why and how this came in my mind. Ever since I have known you, I think I have known it too. Loving can cost a lot but not loving always costs more, and those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life.

At times, like today, this moment, I do think of this.. And in thinking Days continue to pass,
stars continue to shine.Why do I have tears in my eyes today, when she was NEVER mine?

Though I Have gone through a lot of tests of time and survivied several downfalls in life. I still hold on to the balance that gives a hope to my life. It is at this time, I realize that
Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.

May be this is the reason why I battle the tempest in my heart, and I guess my heart is going to be more pure as lost many tempests are faced..

No comments: