Thursday 8 July 2010

When I thought about you, there were things I wanted to tell you..

Oh girl with beautiful eyes and beautiful face,
Be gentle, what you're holding is actually my heart..
The mistress of my eyes, Alone in pristine skies,
How can I tell you what I feel for you?
When I think of you my feelings twist inside.

You're the sun in my sky,
The wind that takes me where I want to go,
The sweet incense that makes me feel so high
That loving you seems all I need to know.

Every day I find I'm thinking of you,
Which makes me hope we walk in the same way.
Some night, perhaps, we'll go hang out somewhere;
I will reach for you, and you'll be there.

My mood is like a cloudy noon
Waiting for the sun,
I fidget in my emptiness,
Not knowing where to run;

The days I spent with you are like a tape;
I play, rewind, play, rewind, and play.
Your eyes won't let my thoughts go back to sleep;
Although I look for you in every doorway.

Life's become too average,
I'm lost in the normality,
Without you by my side, such has become my reality.

No matter what our troubles, I still love you,
As though a part of me were also you.
Life isn't easy, but I know without you
There will be bitterness in all I do.

No comments: