Sunday 22 August 2010

Daily prayer of a person in love

Dear Lord, I know you are over there, up above in the sky, watching me praying this, yet another time. Every time, I spend these minutes talking to you, you know that I have said the same things already. I know you are looking at me, smiling and saying, "My child, when the time is right, you will get what you need. I am taking care of you."

**The person Smiles**

Lord, dear God, you know exactly how I feel at this very moment. With no blocks in vision, you surely can see what I am going through. Everybody who believes that you exist, knows that no one can hide anything from you and despite the fact that I have hid my feelings and emotions from the world, I know that you know them all.

I sit here, on my knees, with clasped wrists, and head held towards the sky with my eyes closed, and heart thumping faster and faster. You know why I am having this talk with you. It is you to whom I can say anything and fear not being judged. It is you who knows me better than I know myself or anybody that knows me.

**Suppresses the closed eyes**

God, you know how much I love you and you also know how much I love her. I do not know where this life of mine is headed, you very well do. I know you have a plan for me, and you will always do the best for me. In you I lay my trust, my belief and my faith. As I have told this to you earlier, I say this unto you yet again.

**A tear takes form in each of the eyes**

Dear Lord, take away all her sadness, negative emotions, disappointments from her life, give them to me. Give my happiness, my joy to her. Keep her away from strife, let happiness fill her life. God, she is very special, not just as a person, but special to me too. More than me, you know it, and I am pretty sure that you will concur to this too. I have never been thankful to you as much as this, for you made someone this special, who had the power to change me completely. You work miracles and wonders in miraculous and wonderful ways. God, the very thought of she not being happy, makes my world turn upside down. Please take care of her.

**That which were formed earlier, now roll down the cheeks, like an unstoppable force**

My last thought before I fall asleep and my first thought when I wake up is my prayerful wish to you, to keep her happy and healthy. Death will come to me someday for sure, I do not know when. But Lord, without her by my side, you know I will die every single day. Give me strength to be strong, to pray this same thing over and over again. God, in the end, let your will be done.

Amen.

**Wipes the wet cheeks off, says to himself, "She will be fine." **

No comments: